Monday 14 May 2012

Can't live withouts! Tan

I have so many beauty products I want to write about, I'm struggling to think of which one to do first! So I decided to share my absolute favourite beauty items of all time. These are my staples and I cannot live without them!

First up is -

PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER NATURAL BRONZE BODY LOTION.



This is the original cult cocoa butter lotion but with a "hint" of tan. I feel there is more than a hint which is exactly why I like it!

Used daily it builds up one hell of a tan, I actually find I go darker from it than some of my usual tans.

The best part about this tan is that it is almost impossible to streak. As it is actually a body cream first and foremost, you're always nice and moisturised as well as getting tanned, which means it goes on like a dream.

The second good point is the smell! It smells like chocolate, same as the other Cocoa Butter products.

The price I feel is relatively fair, costing around £6-7 depending where you get it. Not bad at all for such a good product, in my opinion.

win win all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment