Monday 14 May 2012

Can't live withouts! Concealer (undereye)

Undereye concealers -this is one of the beauty products that I have extensively researched over the years. I have been on a never ending quest to find THE best undereye concealer, and thought I had found it when I discovered the cult YSL Touche Eclat.

However some years ago, YSL decided to change the ingredients in this and I suddenly started having horrific reactions to it. I found out shortly after that I was not alone - many many girls had also developed an allergic reaction to the "new" Touche Eclat. So that was that.

The best I have found on my search over the years has been this - Max Factor Mastertouch.

There are a few different shades which is good, with Touche Eclat in this country you can generally only get ONE shade. Which can be far too light for some people.

This is a lovely consistency, I'd say "silky" is the perfect word to describe it. It goes on like a dream, and covers dark circles well without turning powdery or gathering in creases. It tends to last fairly well, you will need to touch up during the day but I don't think there is a concealer that would not require this.

The price ranges from about £5-8 depending on the retailer, when comparing to the £20-odd of Touche Eclat I am almost pleased I did develop that reaction!

I would always welcome further suggestions with regards to a BETTER undereye concealer however.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment