Monday 14 May 2012

Can't live withouts! Bronzer

Ahhhh, this has to be one of my favourite beauty products of all time. For many a year I used Rimmel Sun Shimmer, which is still not a bad little bronzer at all. Then I heard about this one, the great reviews it got, and I was intrigued.

This is a very natural bronzer. By that I mean it doesn't look too orange or obvious, but it does give you a lovely colour. The great thing about it is you can build it up to the desired effect, without it looking muddy and/or patchy.

First of all, I don't use the little brush provided. It's a nice idea, but in my opinion bronzer should be applied with a large round soft brush. I do however use the little brush to apply my blusher sometimes, so it does go to some use!

It is quite matte which I LOVE. I don't like the shimmery look of a lot of bronzers; for a night out, maybe. But for daytime wear it has to be matte. This is my go-to bronzer and I can't honestly imagine ever using anything else.

The price - yes, it is expensive. I find Benefit to be a good brand overall so I repeat what I have previously said - you get what you pay for. It does cost quite a bit but in my opinion it is worth it. I tend to buy it from ebay (from a reputable seller, there are a LOT of fakes of this on there) and usually pay about £15, compared to the full price of around £23.

Be savvy girls. There are sellers on there peddling these for £4, they are NOT going to be genuine (no matter how many times they say it is). It's just common sense, don't sell yourselves short with fake crap containing god knows what.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment