Monday 14 May 2012

Can't live withouts! Mascara

Oh lord, one another of my never ending quests for finding the perfect beauty products, mascara has to be a major bugbear of mine. It is a beauty staple yet finding one perfect for you can be a hard task.

Step forward,YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils (false lash effect).

In my opinion, this is the holy grail of mascara's. If you are looking for a mascara that makes you look like you actually have false eyelashes on, then look no further.

This mascara is nicely thick (I find the thinner ones do nothing for me), but not TOO thick (ie clumpy). The major benefit of this is the length it gives you. It truly does give you the longest lashes ever!

It doesn't smudge, you only need one or two coats (depending exactly how dramatic you want to be), and yes it is expensive (around £23) but once you try it you won't mind paying that price believe me.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment