Monday 14 May 2012

Can't live withouts! Concealer (blemish)

I quite literally cannot live without this product. After years of hunting for a concealer that didn't leave me looking like I had impetigo, I found this!

I always have a medium tan, which is why I have found it near impossible to find a suitable blemish concealer. they all seem to be far too light, even the "darkest" shades tend to look bright white on me.

Then I discovered this. The shade I used is 05, Honey. Although this is technically not a "dark" shade, it seems to blend beautifully and with a touch of bronzer over the top, is the perfect shade.

It has a lovely creamy consistency, and for quite a while I used it as an undereye concealer as well. However, it is a thicker concealer than is supposed to be used for undereye and I worried I may be dragging the skin and causing wrinkles. I now use it for blemishes only.

It lasts. That is the best thing about it. It doesn't rub off or melt, it stays put. I'm not sure if it lasts for 16 horus and stated on the product but it certainly has more staying power than any other I've tried.

It costs about a fiver which I don't feel is bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment